Sunday, July 27th, 2pm to late
Join your dance buddies for a day of frolic in the country near Cottage Grove,
at Ken and Jane's 32 acre country place.
EFS members and friends (including Corvallis)
are welcome to arrive anytime after 2pm that day
for hiking, swimming, and sports in the afternoon,
followed by a potluck and make-your-own pizza
in an outdoor wood-fired brick pizza oven.
Evening moves into music and song around a campfire,
and an attempt to have a talent show for all you sorta talented persons.
Wow, what a day!
There is quite a bit to bring, depending on your interests, but most important is yourselves in a mood to enjoy your friends for this do-it-yourself party. Please bring:
- A food item for a potluck beginning 6pm
- A pizza topping to set out for all, EFS provides crust (wheat and GF), veggie sauce, and cheese (cow & vegan)
- Whatever beverages you like
- Sturdy clothes for warm outdoor hiking and cool evening, plus flashlight
So mark your calenders for this rare opportunity
to see your friends when you miss them during the summer.
For directions and more info,
or 541 517 2721.
There are hiking trails that are 1/2 mile and 2 mile loops
into great forests.
Volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, and more will be happening.
The swimming pond with floaty toys and sun worshiping is there.
And certainly more to see and do.
We look forward to seeing you!!!
- Swim attire (or not), and towel
- Easy carry chair
- Instruments for evening music
- Something to present at the sorta Talent Show
Setting up for games in the field
Paddling on the pond
The pizza oven
An artist at work
A completed piece of culinary art